We bring our expertise to your project - starting with the planning stage. We support you in material selection and in the preparation of an operating, automation or safety concept.
INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
We install switchgears and automation systems on our site in Wittlich so that we are able to carry out physical tests directly on the object. Following a successful implementation at AREND in Wittlich (factory accept. test.)
Starting with mechanical construction (AutoCAD) to circuit and wiring diagram (EPLAN P8) to a system overview with plans and final documentation – you get everything from one source.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
If you encounter any problems, don´t hesitate to contact our service staff. Thanks to a 24-hour/7-days on-call service and our in-house escalation system, Arend guarantees the quickest possible troubleshooting for you – worldwide.
By communicating with you we create locking diagrams and operating concepts and take over the entire SPS programming, independent of the manufacturer. Extended tests guarantee efficient commissioning.
If you are going to upgrade or retrofit your existing plants, you have to comply with the recent directive for machinery. Our experts develop safety concepts according to the standards valid for the machine location in each case
(e.g. 2006/42/EG (Germany), OSHA (USA) or Brazil NR 12 (Brazil)). We take over the planning, concept design, development and implementation for you
LEAVE NOTHING TO THE CHANCE:
- Are you working with older production machines?
- Are you retrofitting existing machines or expanding your plants?
- Do your safety standards today not meet the currently valid
- Is your grandfather clause about to expire? Then you need a
We offer you our detailed and technical solutions in the area of functional safety based on the latest and state-of-the-art standards. We work completely independently of manufacturers and use the equipment of your choice. Please contact us!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Risk analysis in cooperation with your
- Risk assessment acc. to BetrSichV
- Concept development for safety
measures acc. to EN ISO 13849-1
- Hardware engineering (preparation of
electrical documentation using EPLAN P8)
- Calculation of safety circuits (using
- Software engineering for the safety-
- Electrical installation on the machine or
- Commissioning and testing of safety
- Production launch report
- Training your employees
YOU`RE ON THE SAFE SIDE WITH US
- Lower implementation costs thanks to
- Short downtimes for your machines and
- Project management from one source
- Minimal disturbance to your employees
- Modernization of the plant (on customer
request also in addition to safety functions
- Manufacturer independence